Spaghetti with bacon and cherry tomatoes
If you love pasta but are fed up trying to find a shop bought jar of sauce that suits all then please give this recipe a go, it is a really quick, tasty meal for all the family
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Pack of Cherry Tomatoes
- Boil the kettle and preheat oven to 180
- Cut up bacon and onion and crush 2 or 3 cloves of garlic
- Add bacon, onion, garlic and cherry tomatoes to oven tray, pour over a couple of tablespoons of oil, a few splashes of Worcester sauce and a pinch of dried chilli flakes.
- Put approx 200 g spaghetti in a pot of boiled salted water and cook until al-dente.
- Put in oven, after 10 minutes, removed from oven and give a stir, squash some of the cherry tomatoes and if you feel its a bit dry add a little beef stick and return to oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and stir into oven dish.
This quick pasta is delicious and as its made with roasted fresh cherry tomatoes it doesn't give an after taste that I find you can get if you use tinned tomatoes.
Pasta is always a fail safe in my house as the kids enjoy it and there is so many variations.
This recipe proves that making a fresh pasta sauce doesn't have to take a long time, cost a lot of money or have vast amounts of ingredients.
Please have a look at the websites below for more quick easy pastas that you and your family will enjoy: